This page allows you to register online for an upcoming Basic SWR seminar with Mary Tanksley.
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE:
This is a simple three-step process. You must complete all three steps in order to successfully register for your class
and to preorder materials, if necessary.
STEP ONE: PRE-REGISTRATION INFO
- Refer to the Information about Spell to Write and Read page for Seminar dates, locations, and specifics.
- Questions about scholarship status, deposits, deadlines, and more can be answered on our Seminars FAQ's page. (link just
STEP TWO: REGISTRATION FORM
- Fill out all of the information in the form below.
- Indicate the Payment Option you intend to use, Check or Money Order versus PayPal. If you have a PayPal account
already established, you can pay through your account. If not, major credit cards can be accepted through PayPal with or without
opening an account.
- Teacher Materials necessary to use the program are listed below. If you are lacking any of these items, please
preorder them with your registration. Failure to do so may lead to your not having them at the class. If you register before
the deadline, you may choose to have your order shipped to you so that you can look through your materials before you
come to class. To have your items shipped, indicate that preference on your Registration Form. If you register after the
deadline, you will need to wait to receive your materials at the class.
- Other materials helpful to the program, but which are not required, will be available for purchase on site. For
a preview of these materials, please see the Materials pages. To preorder any of these materials, include them on your Registration
- Review information carefully to be sure all everything is accurate. Any errors can delay the processing of your
- Submit the Registration form to Heart & Home by clicking on the "Submit" button. Afterwards, you will be brought
back to this page for the final step.
STEP THREE: PAYMENT
- We will send an invoice to your email address for your registration and any materials you ordred. This can take
up to 24-48 hours although our goal is promptness. Expect delays on holidays or weekends.
- For online payment, your invoice will come from PayPal. PayPal members will be asked to log in and proceed to payment.
Non-PayPal members will be given the option to pay with a credit card or to open an account with PayPal.
- For payment with a Check or Money Order, your invoice will come directly from me, and I'll give you instructions
about how and where to send payment.
- Your registration is complete once payment is received.