|HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE:
This is a simple three-step process. You must complete all three steps in order to successfully register for your class
and to preorder materials, if necessary.
STEP ONE: PRE-REGISTRATION INFO
- Refer to the Information about Homeschooling for the Heart and Home Seminar page for Seminar dates, locations, and specifics.
- Questions about scholarship status, deadlines, and more can be answered on the Seminar page.
STEP TWO: REGISTRATION FORM
- Fill out all of the information in the form below.
- Indicate the Payment Option you intend to use, Check or Money Order versus PayPal. If you have a PayPal account
already established, you can pay through your account. If not, major credit cards can be accepted through PayPal with or without
opening an account.
- The Heart and Home Seminar Manual is included in the price of admission. Alumni of this seminar should bring their
original manual, or they may purchase another one.
- Review information carefully to be sure all everything is accurate. Any errors can delay the processing of your
- Submit the Registration form to Heart & Home by clicking on the "Submit" button. Afterwards, you will be brought
back to this page for the final step.
STEP THREE: PAYMENT
- We will send an invoice to your email address for your registration and any materials you ordred. This can take
up to 24-48 hours although our goal is promptness. Expect delays on holidays or weekends.
- For online payment, your invoice will come from PayPal. PayPal members will be asked to log in and proceed to payment.
Non-PayPal members will be given the option to pay with a credit card or to open an account with PayPal.
- For payment with a Check or Money Order, your invoice will come directly from me, and I'll give you instructions
about how and where to send payment.
- Your registration is complete once payment is received.